Scalp Micropigmentation Cases
Female Hair loss
- May cause some redness temporarily
- Itchiness while healing usually minor
- Potential risk for infection but all marks are superficial, it is done in a very clean environment and risk is very low
- Ink fading and absorbing with margins blurring
- SMP is considered a permanent treatment but it can be removed with laser, if one desires.Fading is an aspect that can still be refined.There is no sun protection offered.
Post Scalp Micropigmentation
- Results are immediate but tend to fade over time thus the need for a touch up or repeat a couple of times. SMP has been around for a limited time <10 years so we do not have a lot of data for people with SMP more than 10 years ago.
(SMP) is a well-known permanent concealer for hair loss because of its sheer effectiveness and immediate results. Defects are more opinion than fact.